Episode 580 – compelling depth
* (0:28) Fear the Con coming up June 16th – 18th, 2022.
* (2:54) Making a plot that’s personal to the characters, without falling back to cheap shots.
* (9:42) If you don’t want purely violent responses, don’t rely on purely violent hooks.
* (23:52) Finding out you were the villain’s stooge.
* (32:33) Why overdoing any motivation can end in meta-game problems.
* (41:19) Looking at the facts you know about a player-character to create something interesting to explore.
* (44:51) Tying in all of the characters, not just one. How involvement creates interest.
* (54:13) When the characters don’t yet care about each other.
* (59:27) Fear the Boot’s actual plays can be found here.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne