Episode 554 – on models, part 1
* (4:02) Minis in an RPG. Enriching or distracting? Brodeur’s blog post on the matter.
* (15:36) What miniatures bring to and take away from the typical roleplaying game. Distaste for collectibles and blind box purchases.
* (25:22) The added work surrounding minis. The need for more minis than you originally thought you’d need.
* (30:34) The separate hobby—and required skills—for building and painting minis.
* (36:55) The value in the mere presence of minis. Keeping things consistent.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne