Bonus Episode 100 – becoming the curmudgeon
* (0:22) Picking out the point we became curmudgeons and what exactly that means.
* (4:48) Being too set in our ways.
* (11:19) The self-destruction that comes with stagnation.
* (21:32) Wii have a solution.
* (24:32) Ducking new games while at a convention. Playing The Quiet Year on an airplane.
* (32:57) The role of pragmatism. Why expand your horizons when no one lets you go there, anyway?
* (38:43) There’s always going to be something wrong.
* (41:09) A lesson learned from The Why Files.
Hosts: Dan, Doug, Wayne