Episode 608 – bringing a world to life
* (0:28) The Kickstarter for Fear the Con 2023 is live!
* (1:12) Things a Game Master has done to make a world seem a little more alive (with credit to JoshB for the topic).
* (5:46) Plot hooks, substories, and unanswered questions about my character.
* (9:16) Allowing characters to have goals, ambitions, and projects.
* (13:32) Giving me things I can trust that won’t betray me or become a vulnerability.
* (19:52) Investing the players in world-building that matters.
* (29:25) Don’t constantly veto your players.
* (31:55) Digging through enough specifics may reveal a general truth you can use.
Hosts: Dan, Mary, Wayne