Episode 604 – crapping on an ending
* (0:28) Brodeur flees to Oregon.
* (4:08) Failure comes to East Texas University.
* (7:26) Dividing the blame between the players and Game Master.
* (11:40) Player silence and passivity.
* (17:30) Things lost for lack of time.
* (19:34) Substance use, depression, and the option of just narrating the ending.
* (26:32) Was there a post-mortem with the players? Not judging a whole campaign by its ending.
* (30:09) If the players don’t know how to answer, ask a more specific question.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Wayne