Episode 603 – ending without a boss fight
* (0:33) Wayne gives a shoutout to Gaming with Gage + Friends (but not Brodeur).
* (1:53) Wayne ends a D&D campaign without a boss fight.
* (3:11) The mutual theft of ideas between video games and tabletop roleplaying games.
* (8:00) Considering all the ways a story can end.
* (13:18) Another example from a D&D game.
* (21:06) Post-campaign, no-boss epilogues. Player freedom in shaping the ending.
* (28:02) Redefining the game in a character-centric way.
* (32:33) Allowing other solutions to small problems and other endings to the game.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Julia, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
October 29th, 2022 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes
It’s funny that you’ve stopped having “””Phoenix””” on.