Episode 602 – personalizing a module
* (0:29) Brodeur’s post-Gen-Con review. (I know, we’re right on top of the latest news.) A shoutout to Imagining Games, Acheron Books, and RogueOperative.
* (8:02) Customizing modules for your players and characters.
* (11:48) Modules as a framework, not a full script.
* (18:26) Know the module well enough that you can deconstruct it into its components.
* (24:37) An imaginary scenario using a well-known story as a module, adjusted to an obviously unique character.
* (36:44) How the whole context of a pre-written scenario can be changed by just swapping proper nouns.
* (42:32) Separating story-writing from story-telling.
* (43:31) Some great example modules include Chris Hussey’s The Wolverines Take the Highway to the Danger Zone for Savage Worlds and Gooey Cube’s Red Star Rising campaign for D&D 5th edition.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Mary, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
HaHA!! Thank you for the kind words, friends!! Please come join us in our Facebook Group and advertise your marvelous podcast every Monday. You are marvelous!! <3