Episode 599 – splitting the difference
* (0:29) Interrogating Mary on her gaming history.
* (1:33) The last few days before Fear the Con!
* (4:54) The distinct moral perspective of a child.
* (7:39) Leif responds to our show on vertical creativity.
* (13:58) A thought exercise on who should win the 51/49 preference: players or GMs.
* (15:41) Wayne and Dan’s answers.
* (18:09) Mary’s answer.
* (21:12) Brodeur’s answer.
* (26:15) Dan’s retort about the assumed-risk of the Game Master.
* (30:51) The courtesy inherent in having a group with multiple GMs.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Mary, Wayne