Episode 598 – the Uno metaphor
* (0:29) A difficult GM learns a lesson from an Uno game.
* (4:10) Navigating the internal conflict between “roleplaying” and “game”.
* (11:20) The need for control that ultimately comes from fear.
* (16:45) Giving the players their wins.
* (23:34) The ugly math about how many people aren’t that good at a given task.
* (29:32) The importance of having rapport before doing this.
* (32:29) Saying, “yes,” while camouflaging the railroad.
Hosts: Brodeur, Caleb, Dan, Julia