Episode 597 – the game you aren’t running
* (0:29) Fear the Con appears to have catering, but we could still use more GMs!
* (5:21) Laundering identities.
* (7:03) Game Masters getting fixated on things that aren’t important to the game they’re running.
* (12:00) A lack of flexibility. The three clue rule.
* (19:36) GM distress when the party solves something too quickly.
* (26:32) Let’s get passive-aggressive and make the GM solve their own problem! Obstructionist Game Masters.
* (33:39) Problems should have purpose.
* (43:24) Difficulty that’s out of place.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Julia, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
May 17th, 2022 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes