Episode 595 – death and consequences
* (0:29) A shoutout and thanks to WashingCon!
* (1:09) Fear the Con is coming up in mid-June.
* (2:25) Wayne annihilates his player-characters in a Legion of Liberty game, and they love it. Our episode on action economy.
* (10:22) The perspective that comes from getting your butt kicked.
* (13:52) The difference between the party getting defeated, the party getting cheated, and the party getting destroyed.
* (19:44) Rewinding as opposed to setting up round two.
* (27:35) Consequences don’t have to be applied directly to the player-characters.
* (33:35) Allowing players to choose the form of their defeat.
* (36:44) Brodeur terrorizes his staff.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Julia, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
April 26th, 2022 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes