Episode 594 – horizontal creativity
* (2:40) Reviewing the idea of horizontal and vertical creativity.
* (4:56) Horizontal creativity doesn’t mean the player has to get lazy. In fact, it may mean the GM is getting lazy.
* (12:35) How horizontal creativity can add complexity to the story.
* (16:22) Understanding why a GM is limiting something.
* (20:56) Players taking ownership for how far off the ranch they’ve gone.
* (31:59) Learning more about the game through player experimentation.
* (36:27) It’s OK to just let players have their fun.
Hosts: Brodeur, Caleb, Dan, Wayne