Episode 591 – weathering weather
* (0:28) The teeth on the dog go click, click, click.
* (1:30) Brodeur discovers New Game+ mode in video games.
* (10:23) Weather and environmental effects in an RPG.
* (13:09) Weather as a reflection of some other truth in the setting.
* (14:53) Setting the mood and adding immersion.
* (19:21) Does the environment not come up more often because it’s not in the rules?
* (25:02) The storytelling side effects of being inside when we game.
* (26:53) Using the environment to control the flow of the game.
* (35:05) Integrating environment into your rules and narrative.
* (39:09) Don’t forget to sign up for Fear the Con!
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Wayne