Episode 590 – game recordings
* (0:28) The site for Fear the Con is now live!
* (2:07) Monday Morning Quarterbacking your own games (the definition for anyone that doesn’t know that phrase).
* (3:36) Getting past being your own worst critic.
* (8:17) Speech disfluency and filler words.
* (12:57) Using game recordings to prepare for the next session.
* (17:01) Approaching your recording with the right mindset, goals, and expectations.
* (25:20) Using game audio to exonerate yourself in your own mind.
* (29:53) The freedom to no longer take notes during the game.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
February 8th, 2022 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes
Wonder if there are many FtB fans in Australia. Could be cool to meet up for something to eat and a few beers while the con is going on.
This is kind of a random comment, but speaking of audio recordings:
THANK YOU for letting this podcast be accessible by a direct download link to an actual file. It both pleases the data hoarder part of me AND allows me to save my janky overpriced TracFone data.
There are way too many podcasts where there’s no obvious way to just download a .mp3 and instead have links to all of the different podcast hosts that are all either: A) Listen to it through our sketchy doesn’t-have-a-volume-control in browser player OR B) dOWnLoAD OUr ApP! Bleh.
Nick – We try pretty hard to make the show as easy to get as possible, whether it’s direct listening / downloading from our site or getting listed on other aggregators (iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, etc). I’m glad to hear it’s making life a bit easier for you folks!