Episode 589 – just inexperienced
* (0:29) A fond farewell to Chad.
* (4:50) Keeping the perspective that we all started somewhere.
* (7:34) The amount of good advice every human being ignores; sometimes experience is the only effective teacher.
* (12:49) The less you’re willing to step up, the more you ought to be patient.
* (16:24) Don’t confuse personal style with absolute right and wrong.
* (21:40) Determining whether you should stick around or just find another use for your time.
* (24:04) When you’re the only one loving or hating the game.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
February 5th, 2022 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes
My favorite and least favorite Fear the Boot host…
May your rubber avoid brass tracks down the road, Chad.
This. Is upsetting. God speed, Chad! Please, don’t be a stranger.
Good luck Chad!