Episode 589 – just inexperienced
* (0:29) A fond farewell to Chad.
* (4:50) Keeping the perspective that we all started somewhere.
* (7:34) The amount of good advice every human being ignores; sometimes experience is the only effective teacher.
* (12:49) The less you’re willing to step up, the more you ought to be patient.
* (16:24) Don’t confuse personal style with absolute right and wrong.
* (21:40) Determining whether you should stick around or just find another use for your time.
* (24:04) When you’re the only one loving or hating the game.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne