Episode 584 – developing past in the present
* (0:44) When only the shell of a character gets made, for lack of knowledge about the world. The episode where we previously discussed this can be found here.
* (13:19) Using an opportunity in the present to expand the character’s past. The influence of other players on the process.
* (17:01) The person with no past. Creating memories.
* (26:07) Fixing on the fly instead of flushing.
* (33:11) Players helping players.
* (40:28) Your willingness to adjust, without allowing others to take unfair license. Never Going Home and the Christmas truce of World War I.
* (45:31) Potential problems and pitfalls.
* (51:17) The plot opportunity created by new or conflicting information.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS