Episode 582 – degrees of separation
* (0:32) Fear the Con’s room block number is 2413940. You can place your room reservations at this link, which should prepopulate the con dates.
* (1:08) Brodeur’s second product pick from the con circuit: Never Going Home.
* (6:13) The “World of Darkness” problem, when games sit too close to real-world ideas people hold near-and-dear.
* (13:46) Why this occurs in some modern-day games but not others.
* (30:36) Prepping for a game that will hit close to home. Argument from Anecdote.
* (35:43) GM-enforced conformity. When it’s more lifestyle than game.
* (43:03) Brodeur goes furry in defense of World of Darkness.
* (44:29) Going back to solving it in session zero.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne