Episode 579 – playtesting a game
* (0:29) Introducing Vece. You can find the Skies of Glass playtest on our Patreon.
* (1:35) Brodeur continues hurting himself. You can find his podcast here.
* (11:35) What got us thinking about playtesting a roleplaying game. Gage’s playtest survey.
* (14:43) Why you may not know what you need to ask.
* (18:35) Taking feedback seriously, while remembering no one’s opinion is “right”.
* (25:58) Testing obscure facets of a game.
* (31:58) Playtesting the fluff (i.e. setting, introductory text, explaining the RPG hobby).
* (44:16) Deciding the order in which you’ll complete tasks.
* (56:19) Making incremental changes instead of over-correcting.
* (59:42) Testing the minimum viable product and building up from there.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Vece, Wayne