Episode 578 – action economy
* (0:30) Let the bodies hit the floor!
* (5:24) Defining the “action economy”. The video of three master fencers versus 50 random people can be found here.
* (14:57) Consider not using a lone enemy.
* (17:48) Using objectives instead of enemies.
* (27:37) The erosion of the Game Master’s enjoyment. The idea of “action equity”.
* (37:58) The value of a cooperative table, where the GM and players aren’t trying to one-up each other.
* (46:22) Setting the tone for your table.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne