Episode 575 – tension and violence, part 2
* (0:24) Maybe combat shouldn’t be played to the point of annihilation. Violence as part of the human experience.
* (5:50) The social contract of a fight. Jason Brick’s Safest Family on the Block show.
* (9:43) Playing the enemies sub-optimally, or managing combat according to your strengths as a GM.
* (21:18) The “soft” rules that different RPGs offer for resolving combat.
* (33:47) The freedom that comes from what’s never seen behind the GM screen.
* (38:54) GMing under the sword of Damocles.
* (44:21) The joy of an un-antagonistic table culture.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne