Episode 574 – tension and violence, part 1
* (0:29) Wayne gives a shoutout to Old Man Hussey. (Unfortunately, there doesn’t appear to be a link to the AP he ran.)
* (3:15) Brodeur gets us started on the joys of combat in roleplaying games. How initiative balances the spotlight.
* (7:05) Why fight at all?
* (11:31) Intermixing roleplaying and combat.
* (16:09) Rolling back to spotlight management.
* (23:10) Creating tension in combat through narrative or numbers.
* (32:15) When the game doesn’t allowing for fudging.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne