Episode 573 – meeting people halfway
* (0:52) A love that makes Brodeur and Wayne uncomfortable.
* (4:37) Actor has a seat at Brodeur’s table but doesn’t seem to enjoy it.
* (10:14) The importance of looking for context and motive to understand a behavior.
* (18:50) Someone else’s struggles don’t invalidate your boundaries.
* (26:33) Getting perspective, possibly with the help of a third party. Fault vs responsibility.
* (35:49) Sometimes something has to be broken to create a new opportunity.
* (41:05) The power in just talking to someone.
* (45:08) The healthy and unhealthy act of venting.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Phoenix, Wayne