Episode 569 – managing a dark tone
* (0:40) Delusions of Reference (or not) in a Mexican restaurant.
* (21:16) Wayne’s weird skill of making eating interesting.
* (23:45) A Dresden game gets a bit depressing, but not all entertainment needs the same tone to succeed.
* (30:47) An engaging story, that’s true to your creative vision, is worth more than cheap thrills.
* (35:09) Stories don’t have to have a single tone.
* (41:12) Not wanting to be pigeon-holed as someone that has no range.
* (47:28) The value of narrow questions and immediate feedback.
* (53:46) Your story doesn’t have to be what you expected.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
May 18th, 2021 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes