Episode 568 – GM negotiation, part 2
* (0:24) Blades in the Dark as a Charles Dickens’ book, rewritten by H.P. Lovecraft. Fallen London as a genre. Richard Trager from Outlast.
* (8:06) Where Dan’s plans for his character diverge from what our game can reasonably handle.
* (15:42) Balancing resources a player wants for their character.
* (27:36) Not doing the work, but wanting the reward.
* (38:38) The freedom that comes when trappings matter more than rules.
* (40:15) Being fixated on a particular way of accomplishing a goal.
* (46:13) Brodeur gives a shoutout to Joshua A. and…uh…something else.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
April 30th, 2021 in Podcasts, Regular Episodes