Episode 567 – GM negotiation, part 1
* (0:29) Sharing space with other GMs and three kids.
* (7:40) XP and loot in a West Marches game.
* (11:57) And a child shall lead them…
* (19:22) Lifelines to sanity. Wayne’s blog and fiction fragments.
* (21:16) Player negotiation with the Game Master. Seven questions to help develop characters.
* (29:17) When players want something without understanding its context in the world.
* (32:37) An example from our Blades in the Dark actual play.
* (36:25) A big thanks to the people giving us feedback on the Skies of Glass rules alpha!
* (37:27) Back to the Blades in the Dark character example.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne