Episode 566 – on different rails
* (0:29) Brodeur’s slamdemic, language choices, and current game.
* (6:13) The beginning of Brodeur’s problems with Actor.
* (13:18) Cue Ball returns with some insight.
* (17:20) Why this might have been the wrong solution for Brodeur and/or a misunderstanding of Actor.
* (23:42) Understanding where Actor is coming from. Why was Brodeur the only one addressing this? The much-referenced interview with Chad on Brodeur’s podcast.
* (27:26) The balance of power around the table.
* (36:48) How would Actor respond to this in one of his games?
* (44:54) The unacceptable solution: talking to Actor like an adult. Why Actor is better than Law School.
* (54:21) A very mature solution to the problem, and how Brodeur ruined a 13-year-old’s life.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne