Bonus Episode 91 – the things we tolerate
* (0:23) Who is Amy?
* (1:07) Why do we tolerate so much bad behavior at our gaming tables? Separating this topic from what one might encounter during public games (e.g. conventions, organized play).
* (8:41) Friendships aren’t transitive. Also, perhaps we put up with the bad because it’s less than the good the same person brings.
* (10:37) Opinions are identity.
* (11:37) Hating confrontation while thriving on the drama.
* (18:36) People are a bank.
* (24:41) Social vampires that draw something they need from healthy groups.
* (27:49) Issues of socialization. The cycle of abuse, and the dispensability (or indispensability) that comes from the number of friends you have.
* (35:26) Being around too many people that are a lot like you.
* (43:58) People are attracted to hobbies because they “fit” them, and ours is a hobby of ideas.
* (50:18) “That’s the Game Master’s problem!”
* (52:33) The mistake of not handling the issue.
Hosts: Amy, Brodeur, Chad, Dan