Episode 564 – Wayne recovers a game
* (0:29) Lura struggles with her own name, but we’re there to help!
* (3:39) The flash fiction anthology, Worth 1,000 Words, is still available for purchase.
* (11:40) Wayne is also starting up a game, unrelated to Laura’s. You can contact him via email (Wayne@FearTheBoot.com) for more information.
* (13:27) Please be respectful.
* (15:33) Chad gets interviewed over on Brodeur’s podcast.
* (18:48) Following up on episode 547 to hear how Wayne’s resurrection of a game panned out.
* (22:27) What Wayne did to preserve the game during the gap.
* (32:40) Whether the game was started right where it left off or somewhere in the future.
* (43:26) The value of equally interesting and banal game recoveries.
* (50:30) Writing only what’s necessary to get things moving again.
* (52:51) Getting Gnarl into The Sims.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Laura, Wayne