Episode 559 – the unoccupied average
* (0:29) General Bootspital.
* (7:19) More observations from roleplaying in an MMO. Not using freakshow characters to make yourself stand out.
* (11:46) The great, unoccupied average. Distinguishing your character by who they are, not what they are.
* (27:35) How collaborative game-building can keep characters from being freakshows to begin with. The praise-worthy amount of heart that often goes into freakshow characters.
* (34:20) The potential laziness of a freakshow character. Using questions to develop the character past that initial laziness.
* (44:42) Sometimes average and interesting characters get made, simply because the person doesn’t realize what they’re playing is unusual in concept.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Laura