Episode 556 – ending a long campaign, part 1
* (0:30) Never humor Brodeur.
* (1:17) Jason Brick is launching a new flash fiction anthology, with several Fear the Boot hosts contributing. You can find the Kickstarter here.
* (4:23) The fine folks at Modiphius Entertainment feed Dan’s Enclave addiction, and he repays them by referring to Wasteland Warfare as Wasteland Warriors.
* (10:18) An aside on projects we’ll be doing between major actual plays.
* (13:00) Hooray for even keeping a game alive until it ends!
* (15:06) Why the expectations around the end of the game create unique stress. Remembering it’s not just the GM’s ending.
* (18:22) Asking the players what they want from the ending without having them dictate the plot.
* (25:25) Writing the ending in session zero.
* (26:23) Getting back to the example ending from Skies of Glass.
* (36:33) Accepting player freedom in their choices and giving them some responsibility for their own satisfaction.
* (40:10) Respecting the difference between an individual character’s ending and the shared, group ending.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne