Episode 553 – revisiting COVID
* (3:49) Looking at an updated view of the effect COVID is having on tabletop gaming. Setting some parameters on the discussion.
* (8:47) The impact it’s had on our own games and gaming groups.
* (20:32) How COVID is affecting the podcast.
* (24:41) How COVID is affecting game creators, publishers, and retailers. Dan and Brodeur’s prior predictions for the con season.
* (30:50) An aside on miniature wargames and Gnarl versus Unicron.
* (34:28) The effect on manufacturing and distribution.
* (41:42) Will COVID have a positive, negative, or neutral effect on gaming?
* (53:04) The possible loss of talent from the industry.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan