Episode 552 – structure and authority
* (7:21) Revisiting command structures in a game. Waiting to set roles until after you’ve had a chance to play your character.
* (14:28) Your character isn’t their job.
* (21:44) Not having a group structure at all, juxtaposed with the inevitability of interpersonal organization.
* (31:39) Micromanagers in leadership roles.
* (35:28) Putting some focus on whether non-command personnel are right for their roles.
* (48:33) Unplanned shifts in role that occur during the story.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne