Episode 551 – finding your voice as a GM
* (0:28) Developing a GMing style.
* (2:38) Defining “GMing style,” as it will be used in this show.
* (9:19) Laura, as a GM who is running her formative games.
* (12:10) Picking up helpful ideas from other GMs without losing your own style. Sticking with it.
* (18:43) Struggling with a sense of detachment from the game, due to the number of things a GM has to keep track of.
* (35:12) The influence of experienced GMs. Ignoring absolute advice, and how “Show, Don’t Tell” is political propaganda.
* (45:00) After running about 10 games, what has Laura found didn’t work?
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Laura