Episode 550 – I’m the captain now
* (0:28) How this topic may tie into the next campaign in our actual play.
* (7:47) The particular struggle over captain, as opposed to any other position on the bridge.
* (9:21) The attractive folly of choosing a reluctant leader.
* (17:00) The difference between trying to shoehorn in the wrong player versus the wrong character.
* (26:03) Getting the right player and the right character.
* (30:40) “A captain makes my participation pointless.”
* (31:08) What a good captain looks like. Servant leadership. The power of a title.
* (40:17) A trio of real-world examples. (That was supposed to be True Dungeon, not Real Dungeon.)
* (59:42) One body, many parts.
* (1:02:26) Letting people find their roles naturally, during the course of the game.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne