Episode 549 – game request from one player
* (0:28) Have a game! And an online calendar.
* (3:09) When one player asks for a very specific game.
* (9:08) Determining exactly what they want from this game. Yes, Chad, Green Squadron really does exist.
* (11:18) Does the rest of the group want to participate in this game?
* (12:40) An intentionally difficult example with Unicron. Restraining yourself as the subject-matter expert.
* (18:32) Asking the requester to give spotlight to the other players while limiting their own.
* (29:54) Now you have to sell it!
* (31:17) Switching back to Green Squadron, which presents a different set of problems and opportunities.
* (36:53) The value of a beloved but unremarkable character.
* (40:47) Not abusing meta-game knowledge.
* (50:13) Be prepared to concede as much as you’re asking for. Self-inflicted insignificance.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne