Episode 548 – launching a West Marches game
* (0:29) Bad Brodeur gets bashful. Lura and finding God’s love in F7.
* (11:02) The fresh perspective children and new gamers bring to the table.
* (21:31) Working player-to-GM collaboration into a setting-driven game. Worldographer by Inkwell Ideas.
* (29:05) Growing your GMing skills by limiting your rating.
* (46:26) Collaborating with parents to build the boundaries of the game.
* (51:54) West Marches: After Dark. Maintaining continuity after a more adult session.
* (55:47) Increasing the disconnect between the game and real-life horrors.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Laura