Episode 547 – preserving a game
* (0:37) Wayne has to rather abruptly put his Dresden Files game on hold.
* (10:46) The added difficulty of an ending you couldn’t plan for.
* (11:47) Remembering where you left off. Taking a record of what both the GM and players remember and care about.
* (24:13) Using audio instead of written notes.
* (27:03) Finding game-oriented activities you can do in the interim.
* (31:05) Using game-related prose.
* (38:20) Time jump? Or pick up where the last game left off?
* (44:30) Pacing yourself and picking the best ideas.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Laura, Wayne