Episode 546 – numinous fear
* (0:29) Unplugged cables and the ever-moving studio.
* (4:20) The cost of a press pass.
* (6:10) The hardest thing to do in a horror game.
* (23:01) Cutting away reality to nurture a new kind of fear.
* (26:17) Displacing tension into the place of fear. Keith Curtis’ alien puppet.
* (33:32) Starting with control of the gaming environment.
* (37:10) Not taking this as license to terrorize or traumatize the non-consenting.
* (38:31) Misdirecting so the familiar feels unfamiliar.
* (43:49) Keeping the pacing up and downtime down.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Laura, Wayne