Episode 544 – GM insecurity
* (1:05) A message from Matt about some issues with a GM.
* (2:21) Player creativity can spook the GM into responding in frustrating ways.
* (13:35) Reasons why GMs find themselves in this situation.
* (21:47) The role of player empathy in fixing the problem.
* (30:10) Buying time to rethink instead of immediately reacting.
* (34:28) Outsourcing the solution by asking players for more input.
* (39:46) The value of being honest.
* (44:56) Throwing a different curve-ball than the one you’d initially planned.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne