Episode 542 – off the script
* (0:41) Some unfortunate news about Fear the Con 2020. A blog post with some more information is coming soon.
* (4:14) Brodeur’s new endeavor can be found here (as of this episode, the site is still very heavily under construction).
* (7:55) Dan and Brodeur go to GAMA Expo! The usual relationship between tabletop games and conventions.
* (14:57) Why the con-to-game relationship seems to be breaking down this year, and what that may mean for our hobby.
* (27:04) The potential impact on retail.
* (31:11) Answering some of the questions the listeners asked us to look into.
* (41:18) How all of this affects the end consumer.
* (47:36) The misuse and abuse of Kickstarter.
* (57:03) The resilience of the tabletop gaming hobby.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan