Episode 538 – to splat or not, part 1
* (0:28) Our history with podcasts and…iPods…?
* (12:42) A disagreement over splat books creates a show.
* (19:41) Around the table, asking who thinks what about splat books.
* (21:26) Knowing the content or at least trusting its creators.
* (25:04) Splat as a relief from burnout.
* (28:04) How publishers break their own games.
* (31:49) Trying to solve the problem after the game has been broken.
* (35:58) The FCD pitch versus genuinely contributing to the game. Doing your own homework and balancing.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan, Wayne