Episode 536 – character research
* (0:28) The joys of having a host rotation again.
* (3:10) Errata in tabletop games, and why we’re grateful when companies release them.
* (9:34) How publishers can do errata wrong.
* (17:39) Chad’s Dresden character makes him realize things he ought to know to accurately portray his character’s life experiences. The Trench Monkeys podcast.
* (24:04) Researching the minimum viable product.
* (30:30) What to do with information beyond the minimum viable product.
* (35:03) Playing your own character lawyer.
* (40:08) Information that can flesh out your roleplaying.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan, Laura