Episode 533 – handling a bully character
* (0:29) The Audacity that can end the show!
* (1:30) A topic from Jesse, with two parameters from Dan.
* (5:42) Watch out for any real-world impact between the players.
* (18:28) Managing your own reaction to the bully character.
* (19:25) The attitude behind, “That’s what my character would do.”
* (21:57) The in-character consequences of playing a bully.
* (28:34) Targeting the penalties at the right party.
* (34:58) Calling out your own character.
* (37:50) GM-created deterrents against the bully.
* (44:26) When you’re unintentionally bullying the Game Master, or the bully is going otherwise unchallenged.
* (51:49) Inviting consequences upon yourself.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan, Wayne