Episode 531 – first-time GM report
* (0:29) Introducing Laura. The episode where we first setup this topic.
* (1:24) Fear the Con has funded! Start getting your games listed!
* (2:18) Chris Hussey’s Savage Worlds setting book, The Wolverines Take the Highway to the Danger Zone.
* (9:21) Why Laura GMed, and how she felt about the prospect of running a game.
* (14:30) Where she got her early help. The Blind GM.
* (18:06) How Laura structured her game prep. Getting help from an advocate. Keeping game notes in a topical structure.
* (26:51) Writing the pre-generated player-characters.
* (33:49) Executing the first few seconds of the game.
* (37:31) The first curve-ball the party threw.
* (42:53) Adding a sanity mechanic to D&D.
* (47:11) How Laura felt the game went.
* (50:31) Giving Laura a letter grade.
* (55:31) Don’t take your first game too seriously, but be prepared to improve.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Laura, Wayne