Episode 529 – hijacking a system, part 2
* (0:24) Knowing why you’re changing the game, and by extension, whether it’s worth doing.
* (6:50) Describing damage. Hit points versus wounds versus shock.
* (15:57) Remaking characters in another system, mid-game.
* (31:23) Finding an existing system that fits what you’re looking for.
* (34:55) RPGs as a spectator sport. Or not.
* (40:45) More on the Venn diagram project clock.
* (43:14) Fear the Con 2020’s Kickstarter.
* (44:44) Congratulating Gamers Table on their successful fundraising.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan, Wayne