Episode 527 – side plots
* (0:29) Fear the Con’s Kickstarter!
* (6:12) An encounter in the Actual Play that felt inorganic to the flow of the main plot.
* (14:25) Being aware of what knits your campaign together.
* (19:42) Making a side plot compelling from the outset, even if it doesn’t seem relevant at first.
* (29:29) Noting what players care about in the meta-game.
* (33:09) Going for the quiet players instead of the loud ones. Getting the right type of buy-in.
* (40:02) Evaluating whether a side plot works, with or without tying it back to the main plot.
* (43:55) Creating buyer’s remorse.
* (48:54) Fear the Boot’s Patreon.
Hosts: Dale, Dan, Wayne