Episode 526 – a split party
* (0:29) Fear the Con 2020’s Kickstarter is live!
* (4:50) When the party is split, it can make it easier to talk to an NPC.
* (8:21) A split party creating a game of telephone.
* (13:02) Giving characters their own chance to shine.
* (21:55) Team-building and RP in the party’s reunion.
* (23:12) The countdown to problems when the party separates.
* (29:54) Two approaches for how the GM can resolve separate actions.
* (42:10) Having to remember multiple bookmarks if the game gets paused.
* (43:08) How a split party can help the GM get an idea to stick.
* (44:29) Avoiding factions in the split.
* (47:34) Player-character separation as an inevitability, not a desired outcome.
* (50:34) The role of the players in a divided group.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan, Wayne