Episode 525 – setting as a home for plot
* (0:32) The Kickstarter for Gamers Table’s Season of the Glitch.
* (5:35) Merging two questions from Facebook to talk about how we build settings with an eye for stories that can be told there.
* (7:39) The motivation behind creating the world in the first place.
* (24:07) As aside on automats and courtesy.
* (29:36) What interests you is likely what you’re already developing.
* (33:24) Looking at what the players can and/or care to consume.
* (41:21) Where and when you start building the game plot, based on group interests.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan, Wayne