Episode 523 – pacing information
* (0:54) All that matters is the d-o-g.
* (3:18) Answering part of Dustin’s question, and why it’s not getting a full answer just yet.
* (5:13) Illustrations from No Man’s Sky, Baldur’s Gate, Mass Effect, and Freelancer.
* (13:24) Slowing things down in the game versus the meta-game.
* (19:04) Getting what you’ve earned.
* (25:16) The slow flow of information in other forms of storytelling.
* (32:54) Communicating a plausible, in-story reason for withholding information.
* (39:54) Players that are desperate for information or overstuffed with it.
* (44:56) NPCs in a guiding role. Extending the Three Clue Rule.
* (54:40) Gating discoveries.
Hosts: Chad, Dale, Dan